I am fantastico! Everything is delightfully fuzzy!
Well… this semester has been super difficult. I’ve decided I kinda really want to go to Princeton for grad school, which means that my life has revolved around work and homework. (3.8 GPA, here I come!) I’ve gained some weight back (damn you Starbucks job!), but I’ve lost a few pounds already, now that the semester’s over. I’m taking more classes next semester, but I’ll be working at only one job, with hopefully two or three nights off a week.
I’m thinking about starting the 30 Day Shred again, because I really liked the results I got. And I reallllllllly want to train for a marathon or mini marathon, but I don’t want to do it alone :(((
Hey, how are you doing?
As a reward for making it through the week without murdering anyone (and getting a 97 on my midterm), today was a total cheat day! Now I’m wine drunk! If ya want, ask me awkward questions!
Turns out working two jobs and being a full time student gets in the way of…. everything else. Bad news- no time for exercise. The good news- my weight has leveled out to around 146 lbs. The better news- a girl from the office and I plan to start taking spinning classes twice a week. I am slightly terrified and super excited at the same time!!
¡También, este año es el primer año en la universidad en que tengo un profesor que me gusta y que no me asusta!
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?